Your prospect of having new kitchen fitted will be exciting and daunting at a same time. An idea to not have kitchen for period of time will be worrisome, particularly if you’re unsure about how long it will be. On an average it takes around 1 to 4 weeks to fit the kitchen, you can check out Europeanbusinessreview. But, this depends upon how much work has to be done. Suppose you are replacing the current kitchen with same layout as well as position of appliances, without any need for the new floor and decorating, then it will be fast and closer to one week.
Why to use kitchen fitter?
The kitchen fitters are an independent expert who can install your option of the new kitchen. The kitchen fitters offer what is called ‘dry fit’. It includes building the units and fitting it, all along with kitchen furniture that includes taps, sink, appliances and other fittings. Essentially, the kitchen fitters won’t connect devices to the mains supplies and configure it for use.
What kitchen fitter can do?
- Kitchen fitters can rip out the old kitchen (when requested)
- Kitchen fitters can fit the kitchen
- They can install your selection of worktops and units
- They can install the appliances, taps and sinks
- They can re-tile walls, floors and plaster
- Some can paint the kitchen as well for additional fee
Make sure you use the qualified and trained electrician, who will self-certify the work.